Saturday, July 16, 2011

I am back

It has been five days since I last up dated this blog, and I am very glad to start again.

There is no special reason why I have been away except that I have been very busy with my office works, daily meetings, guests, forcing me to work very late, sometimes I have to bring my work home.

Many things happened during those five days, such as the Supreme Court sentenced Prita Muliasari, a mother of three small kids detained by the Police because she sent e-mail to her friends complaining about a hospital's sub-standard service, to six months jail probation .
There was also the Nazaruddin case that has been growing bigger and scattered President SBY's Democrat Party.
The latest one was the bomb explosion at an Islamic boarding school (Pesantren) located at the town of Bima, that killed one of the teachers that leads to the arrest of the headmaster of said school.

I hope that from now on I can frequently up date this blog frequently as usual.


Best regards,
Harry Nizam

6 comments:

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

Welcome to blogging again. But also have a nice weekend today ! Thanks for your comments, mas Harry.

Unknown said...

selamat datang kembali sobat. kami merindukan tulisan menarik seputar tanah air versi multibrand..

Meutia Halida Khairani said...

welcome to blog and post coolest headlines in Indonesia. hehe

Unknown said...

No worries Harry, we all understand, work can sometimes get in the way of things we like. Keep posting when you can.

triesti said...

welcome back!

Unknown said...

@Utomo,
Thanks a lot, pak.

@Wisata Murah,
Terima kasih, mas.

@Meutia,
Thank you for the compliment.

@Luke,
Thanks a lot.

@Triesti,
Thank you.