Sunday, January 18, 2009

Israeli Internet Offensive


Israel is launching offensives on the Internet to support its war against the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip, that’s whats the new media said and what I have personally experienced.

The MNC News reported last Thursday that Israel is using the Internet as part of its strategy in the war against the Palestinian people, though its website/blog/e-mail.
And this morning the website Gulf News wrote an article titled: Israel wages a public relations offensive reporting about Israeli’s efforts to use the news media to improve their image.
Beside that, I have my own experience being victimized by Israeli Internet offensive when I placed Google’s Advertisement (Adsense) on the right side of this blog. I agreed to do so because Adsense mentioned that the Advertisements would be suitable with the contents of this blog i.e. things related to the Indonesian Laws, therefore 2 weeks ago I placed 3 display boxes each with a size of 200 x 200 promoting 2 different offers for services/goods, totaling 6 offers. But to my surprise, 3 of the offers were regarding Israel, only 2 regarding Indonesia and another one from other country. Therefore, I changed the display boxes into size: 200x90 as can be seen on the right side of this blog, each box showing 5 offers mostly about Indonesia.

The above experience surprised me because I am neither ANTI nor PRO any party in the Gaza Strip War, as shown in my previous postings in this blog which is specifically about things related to Indonesia. But I am against any acts of Injustice & Violence.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just hope this issue wwould be over soon. Give peace a chance!

Be blessed always,
Freeallcards
www.freeallcards.com

Unknown said...

Hi there,
Thank you for your visit.
I certainly hope too that an everlasting peace would come.

bemused26 said...

looking at your adsense now it has 3 things related to what you mentioned. Adsense is weird, that's why I took it off my site!
Nice post by the way.

Unknown said...

@Bemused26
Thank you for your comment.
You are right about adsense